To assist companies in improving profitability and guide individuals with their professional development
Gerald L. Kilty, CFPIM, CIRM, CSCP is President and founder of Quality Management Solutions, Inc. QMS (1992)
which concentrates on providing companies Operations Management improvement via consulting and education. Jerry has
the unique qualification of having been responsible for both the financial and physical elements of inventory and he
specializes in providing practical applications of that education within companies through process improvement consulting.
He has plenty of practical solutions and loves to teach. Key areas of focus are:
Jerry has over 50 years of experience having worked for Westinghouse Electric Corporation for 25 years, mostly as a Controller, prior to starting QMS.
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Materials/Inventory Management
- Data Accuracy
- Product Costing
The combined Westinghouse and QMS experience equate to:
- Controller, 13 Years (3 Divisions)
- Materials Management (Purchasing, Production Planning & MIS) 6 years, while also being the Controller
- Internal Audit Manager, 2 years
- Accounting Manager, 2 years
- Financial Analyst, 4 years
- Payroll Clerk, 4 years
Jerry's past APICS involvement includes having served most of the board positions on the local FLWC chapter's
Board, including President and District staff. He served on the APICS Education & Research (E&R) BOD, 2006 - 2012,
including President in 2012. He also served on the APICS International BOD during 2011 -2014.
- Have many clients where education and consulting has been delivered
- Lean Manufacturing and Total Quality Management Implementation, 30 years
- Cost Accounting Experience, 35 years
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems Implementation and Assessments, 35 years
- Sale & Operations Planning implementations for small and large companies, 10 years
- ERP, S&OP, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma: Working Together, 30 years
- Developed and Delivered Supply Chain Management (SCM) Curriculum for large consulting firm, 10 years
- Developed on-line education programs, 10 years
- Has International Experience in providing programs in Europe, Brazil, Argentina, and Australia
Jerry has presented at many organization professional development conferences, as well as, nine APICS conferences.
He is recognized by APICS as CFPIM, CIRM and one of the first CSCP in the Florida West Coast chapter. Jerry is an
APICS Master Instructor for CPIM, CSCP and Lean and has a BS degree in Accounting from Ball State University.
Currently, Jerry is redefining how on-line education is being provided. Through his revolutionary FastTrak
series for CPIM and CSCP, students are offered an opportunity to earn their certifications quicker than ever before.
QMS Client List Click here.....